Tuesday, December 2, 2008

mural painting for HEARTBEATS CLOTHING







Nabila is one of my best friend years back and still counting till today. She used to help me during my no-transport and no-money years and often hang out together. And I think it's about time to pay her back!

I was told by her friend that she wants to open a vintage clothing boutique with her lovely business partner Shakira. And she was kinda desperate to look for designer. After several discussions and arguments, I come out with a very vintage-indie-playful-ish design for them.

Few days after I finished their corporates, they called me back for a special assignment. They want some mural paintings as their boutique is quite huge and spacious. So I come with a design that resembles the boutique as fun and vintage!

Materials? Paint brush, plaka

That's all! :)

3 comments:

Mohd. Fahmy b. Mohd Hashim said...

ko buat ke ni dib? chun! keep it up!

MinTy said...

real nice...
i like...
nk mcm ni jgk...
wat kan kat bilik tido kt...
hee~~~

THRACE said...

huk ah... ni je la duit sumber pendapatan masa cuti.. heheheh! umi nak buat jugak? boleh saja..