Friday, January 23, 2009

Dearly missed, ana's mother AL-FATIHAH | NOR SAADAH BT ABD GHANI | 22ND AUGUST 1953 - 18TH JANUARY 2009



AL-FATIHAH | NOR SAADAH BT ABD GHANI | 22ND AUGUST 1953 - 18TH JANUARY 2009

After Aneem and Apis's wedding the other day, Ana told me that ibu's condition is not quite good (regarding ibu's cancer) . In other word; crucial. That is why she was not at the wedding. So I said to her, insyaALLAH she will be fine..

On Sunday afternoon, approximately 5.00 pm, Ana told me that ibu got warded again, because of breath difficulties. Pneumonia she said. I was worried and my hearts keep feeling uneasy and I am so tense.

Later that night, while I'm on my way doing my presentation for the next monday (around 12.30am) Ana called and she said ibu cannot be saved.

I was stunned. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..................................


Long story short, ibu had her last breath around 4.30 am; monday. (I cried my heart out and tears continously running all over my face) my ana? . . . . . . . . . . . . ...........

Motherly, loving, forgiving, etc etc.. too much to list down to describe ibu's personality. Even i called her ibu sometimes eventhough I'm not married to Ana yet. But one thing for sure.. she will be missed forever and ever.

May ALLAH bless her soul..

Amin.

2 comments:

Munifah Putri said...

sabar ye abang adib. Ini semua dugaan Tuhan. kita hanya mampu redha.

MinTy said...

salam takziah...